Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

blessings

So I saw that there is nothing better for a person than to enjoy their work because that is their lot... Ecclesiastes 3:22

I am so incredibly grateful for the support I have received for my new endeavor! It hasn't been easy starting a business, a real business that I rely on for income to pay our mortgage and monthly bills, but I have been blessed. The joy that comes from creating beautiful things for my customers that make them happy is simply immeasurable. I work long hours. I learn something new everyday. I make mistakes. But I love my new job monogramming full time. For that, I am so thankful.










































































For more information on ordering, please visit facebook.com/itsamonogrammedworld

No comments:

Post a Comment